Our Promise to You
The Peace Link strives to exceed members and guests expectations, providing value for money in a warm, friendly environment. We are committed to delivering an efficient and personable, modern welcome; a flexible service to suit the needs of our customers.
The Peace Link aims to:
- Operate in a safe and efficient environment
- Provide an efficient and productive administration that delivers excellent customer care that is responsive, accessible and inclusive.
- Promote an innovative, vibrant and thriving facility with infrastructure that is both well maintained and appropriately regulated.
- Lead and work with our community to achieve a rapid transition to an environmentally sustainable facility.
- Encourage active community engagement in decision-making.
- Advocate for equity and social inclusion and always act responsibly in the best interest of the whole Clones Erne East area.
The Peace Link team will:
- Value and serve our diverse community.
- Treat customers with respect and courtesy.
- Ensure customers receive excellent service each and every time.
- Value customer privacy and treat personal information confidentially.
- Be attentive to customer needs and expectations.
- Work together with shared responsibility to achieve quality customer service outcomes.
- Welcome customer input and suggestions to assist us to continuously improve our performance.
- Address customer concerns through a fair and open process.
We will always ensure that:
- We provide a wide variety of sports and physical activity opportunities.
- We provide the same level of service to all of our customers regardless of age, race, ability or gender.
- We assist and develop Sports Clubs by offering advice, training opportunities and network of local contacts.
- A wide range of opportunities is provided to improve the health and well-being of all residents in the Clones Erne East area.
- Our facilities, programmes and activities are designed to be accessible to people with a range of abilities.
- We work with communities to establish effective partnerships in the delivery of sport and physical activity programmes that meet the needs and wishes of local people.
Evaluating and improving our performance
The Peace Link uses customer satisfaction surveys, community engagement and other means to collect feedback from customers.
Your feedback helps us to monitor and improve our service levels.
Feedback can be offered through the following means:
By phone: (047) 52638
On line: www.thepeacelink.eu
In writing: comment cards & box provided in The Peace Link
By mail: The Peace Link, Liseggerton, Clones, Co. Monaghan.
In person: The Peace Link reception.