Classes Participants COVID-19 Control Measures
We are delighted to welcome you to our exercise classes and want to let you know about the measure The Peace Link have put in place and some measures you will need to take to ensure your safety, other users safety and The Peace Links team safety:
- Please do not arrive no more then 10 minutes before the start of your class.
- When you are making your way to the class please keep your social distance from other users.
- For your indoor class you will enter through the outside Sports Hall doors (to the left of the main entrance door).
- Your instructor will check you in and verbally direct you to your workout area, this is to maintain social distancing.
- Please use the Hand sanitizer that is in the sports hall.
- Individual areas for the participants will be set out in 2×2 meters squares with a 2 meters distance between each to keep social distancing. If you need to leave your area during the class, there will be a 2-meter corridor for you to do so that enables social distancing.
- Each participant will have individual equipment and you will be provided with sanitizing equipment to clean down your equipment at the end of the class.
- When the class is over, and when you have sanitized the equipment you have been using the instructor will verbally direct each participant one at a time to exit the class.
- Please keep your social distance when returning to your cars.
- No changing Room facilities are available.
- Toilets at reception will be available.
- Bring a towel and a drinks bottle.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Please bring your own mat if you have one.
- No drinks bottles, towels or equipment should be shared by users.