Perimeter Walk COVID 19 Control Measures
- Hand sanitizer will be in place for users.
- The perimeter walk is 650 meters and the capacity for the area would be 300 users to ensure social distancing is abided by. The Peace Link will keep the capacity at 30 which allows for a social distance of 20 meters.
- Users must have completed a COVID users’ questionnaire (HR0029). If anyone answers “yes” to any of the question in the questionnaire the group will not permit that athlete to take part in the training session. This is to ensure we are preventing the spread of COVID-19 and reducing the potential risk of exposure to our workforce and visitors. In respect of members under 18, this will require full contact details for parents/guardians. This will facilitate contact tracing in the event of a suspected COVID 19 case.
- Users will observe Social Distancing gap recommended by the HSE.
- Signage will be in place to remind users to hand sanitize, to catch coughs and sneezes in tissues – Follow Catch it, Bin it, kill it and to avoid touching face, eyes, nose or mouth with unclean hands.