The Peace Link is committed to:
- Proactively promoting the facilities to people with disabilities.
- Increase the percentage of users with disabilities within the facility.
- Ensuring that people with disabilities will be facilitated in all aspects of the club activity and they will not be disadvantaged by reason of having a disability.
- Removing all barriers that prevent access to participation in The Peace Link, for people with disabilities.
- Ensuring all equipment in place for people with disabilities is kept up to date, managed and serviced, to maintain an “access for all” environment.
- The “Access for All” environment and recognize that to ensure such integration, that staff members and management are trained and monitored with regards to people with disabilities using the facility.